GET A QUOTE
With our UK based 3D Printing service, you’re in safe hands
With our competitive prices, fast turn round times and a wide variety of printing techniques and materials we are your 3D Printing One Stop Shop.
How It Works
You can upload an STL or STP file of your model to the website, and there are the options to select the Printing Technology, Materials, Layer Thickness and Colour. Once you are happy with your selection, you can add the file and production options into the shopping basket, and when you have added all your models to go to the checkout and buy them.
General Design Requirements
It would be useful if the following design requirements were followed
- Minimum wall thickness: 0.8mm
- Minimum gap between merged parts: 1mm
- Recommended STL file resolution: 0.01mm
- Recommended design clearance for assemblies: 0.1mm
- The maximum size of part varies by printer, if it does not fit on the first printer, try a different one.
We hope you find our Rapid Quote tool useful. Please fill out the following form as we would like to keep in touch with you to let you know of any special offers and developments in 3D print.
Go straight to our Rapid Quote tool