GET A QUOTE
With our UK based 3D Printing service, you’re in safe hands
With our competitive prices, fast turn round times and a wide variety of printing techniques and materials we are your 3D Printing One Stop Shop.
How It Works
- If you have an STL or STP file then click on the Instant Quote button and use the Upload File button to upload your model to the website.
- On the right hand site there are the options for Printing Technology, Materials, Layer Thickness and Colour. Please note that not all materials and colours are available with all technologies.
- Once you are happy with your selection, click on the “Add To List” button which will add the file and production options into the shopping basket.
- When you have added all your models then click on the total value at the top right of the screen to go to the checkout.
General Design Requirements
It would be useful if the following design requirements were followed
- Minimum wall thickness: 0.8mm
- Minimum gap between merged parts: 1mm
- Recommended STL file resolution: 0.01mm
- Recommended design clearance for assemblies: 0.1mm
- The maximum size of part varies by printer, if it does not fit on the first printer, try a different one.